Hi, I do think you are looking for the Chef’s Knives item, and that means you tend to be around the suitable post. Now you might be reading through one among the article regarding Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops. Along with I’m hoping you’ll find a number of helpful info before you purchase Chef’s Knives merchandise. Presently I would like to generate additional detail about Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops. The product Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops, it is created by Shun corporation.
Here is the Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops Description:
From the Manufacturer
Shun Classic CutleryView larger.
Why Buy Shun Classic:
Born of the ancient samurai-sword-making tradition and hand-finished for precision and beauty, Shun Classic is an ideal choice for anyone buying their first Japanese knife or 50th. The high-quality line of cutlery makes a worthwhile addition to any chef’s arsenal of tools–it’s used by professional chefs and home cooks alike. Produced in the widest variety of specialized styles, the Classic line features both traditional European blade shapes and innovative cutting-edge designs.
Shun Classic’s amazingly sharp blade is famous for both edge retention and ease of sharpening. Each blade has a core of VG-10 “Super Steel” with a Pattern Damascus cladding of 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel–16 layers on either side. While the wood grain pattern enhances the knife’s beauty, it also adds durability and stain resistance, and reduces friction when cutting.
NSF certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Blade core consists of high-carbon VG-10, a Japanese super steel known for its edge retention, allowing the knives to hold their sharp edges for years.
- Blades boast a 16-degree angle, making these the sharpest knives out of the box. This is sharper than traditional European blades, which are usually sharpened to 20-22 degrees.
- Clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side for strength and flexibility. This metal is corrosion-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Damascus styling adds to the beauty of the knife while the microscopic air pockets created by the cladding process reduces friction during slicing.
- D-shaped handle fits in the palm and provides comfort and control, keeping the knife’s handle secure in the hand during use.
- Available standard in D-shaped handle styles or by special order in reverse D-shaped handle styles.
- Pakkawood handles, made of resin-impregnated hardwood, are NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Produced in Seki City, Japan, the capital of samurai sword manufacturing.
- Rockwell hardness rating of 60-61 ensures that it takes and holds its incredibly sharp edge longer.
- Hand wash and dry recommended; limited lifetime warranty.
Specifications Blade Material: VG-10 hardened Japanese steel cutting core, clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side, for a total of 33 layers of metal. Bevel: Double-beveled Cutting angle: 16 degrees per side (comprehensive angle 32 degrees). This is sharper than European knives, ground to 20-22 degrees per side. Handle Material: PakkaWood (resin-impregnated hardwood); D-Shaped handle available in right and (by special order) left-handed versions. Sharpening recommendations: Weekly honing to maintain the blade, sharpening as needed with professional sharpener or Asian-style electric sharpener.
Professional ManufacturingView larger.View larger.View larger.View larger.
A member of the stylish Shun Classic line, this multipurpose chef’s knife comfortably handles any kitchen cutting need from chopping to mincing, dicing, and slicing. Featuring a blade measuring 8 inches in length, this tool finishes with a sharp point. Scalloped detailing along the knife’s cutting edge creates air pockets during use to prevent food from adhering to its sides and maximize cutting efficiency.
Leveraging a 90-year history of superior workmanship, Shun knives are precision-forged in Japan by renowned blade manufacturer KAI. Using technologically advanced processes, a VG-10 “super steel” core is clad with 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus-look blade. The Damascus detailing not only enhances the knife’s aesthetic appeal, it also prevents morsels from sticking and avoids crushing or damaging foods. Forming a comfortable D-shaped hold, a fused blend of hardwood veneers and resin comprise the unique ebony Pakkawood handle. A traditionally offset stainless-steel bolster protects knuckles while a steel end-cap finishes the piece. Although dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended. The knife includes a lifetime warranty. — Amy Arnold
After that in order to learn about Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops value, feature along with product reviews by purchaser, you possibly can simply click THIS LINK . I hope this particular post can assist you to be able to decide to purchase Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops product, or perhaps this article can assist you to uncover various other item that’s or maybe better than Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops or equivalent.
A few this pictures involving Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops:
The Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops Price :
When you finally read my personal publish Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops. Most of us assume that this Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops item is suit in your case. If you still ought to find item other than Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops, you should utilize search pack as well as investigate in each and every Chef’s Knives group. After that if you decide to acquire Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife with Scallops, you need to click on BUY BUTTON beneath.