Hi there, I do think you are interested in any Chef’s Knives merchandise, which means you are within the appropriate post. Today that you are examining one of my own write-up regarding Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife. In addition to Lets hope you can find many practical details prior to purchase Chef’s Knives item. Presently I would like to write much more detail concerning Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife. This supplement Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife, it can be created by ARCOS firm.
Here you can red the Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife Information:
Designed for prolonged and heavy commercial use, the Arcos Color Prof line of kitchen knives is now available for home chefs who want the same precise cutting tool used by professional chefs worldwide. Made in Spain using an exclusive Arcos stainless steel formula called Nitrum, the blade of this 8-inch chef’s knife (200 mm) is enriched with nitrogen for hardening and added durability.Color coding system.
Offering a revolutionary ergonomic handle design, the Color Prof series uses a core of polypropylene (PP) in the heart of the handle that’s covered with a soft rubber coating. This special mixture of materials provides greater comfort and adaptability as well as being non-hygroscopic (meaning that it doesn’t absorb liquids). The handle won’t slip out of your hands, and it’s also resistant to high temperatures.
In addition to being NSF approved, these knives are also HACCP compliant–enabling you to identify each knife for cutting a specific food group by a color-coded dot system on the handle. For example, a red dot for meat and a green dot for salads makes it easy for vegetarians who want to preserve and secure their choice in the kitchen (based on European standards). Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.
Arcos Nitrum Stainless Steel
Nitrum is a nitrogen-enriched, stainless steel formula that’s found exclusively in Arcos knives. With Nitrum stainless steel, your Arcos knife will possess improved hardness for a longer lasting sharpness, enhanced microstructure for higher resistance to corrosion, and exceptional edge durability for longer periods between re-sharpening. The Nitrum production process has no negative effect on the air, water, or soil.
How to Correctly Sharpen Your Arcos Knife
Arcos recommends the regular use of a sharpening steel to keep the cutting edge of your knife razor sharp.
- Place the blade of the knife on the steel at a 20 degree angle.
- Keep the arm that is holding the steel steady and swipe the blade lightly over the steel keeping the angle at 20 degrees.
- Give each side of the knife an equal number of swipes (about 20).
- Sharpen the other side of the blade as before, this time using the other side of the honing steel.
And remember to always protect your fingers.See larger image.
Tips For Use and Maintenance
- Wash knives immediately after use with a mild soap. Avoid prolonged contact with leftover food.
- Do not use bleach, soda or detergents containing chlorine or chlorides ions because they rust the steel and may cause it to lose its shine.
- Avoid rubbing your knives with abrasive products, hard cloths, and metallic or synthetic cleaners.
- If you use a dishwasher, place your knives in with the blades facing up and in separate containers from the rest of your cutlery to avoid scratching.
- Avoid leaving your knives submerged in water for long periods of time, especially in hard or salty water that can affect metals.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Leaving your knives to dry in the dishwasher is not recommended.
Arcos is a leading Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest knife and cutlery manufacturers in the world. In 1745, Don Juan de Arcos started hand-crafting the first knives and scissors marked with the Arcos brand, and many of these pieces are displayed in the National Museum of Archeology of Madrid. Gregorio Arcos Aroca turned the small hand-crafted workshop into a mass-production factory for professional knives in 1875. And a century later, Gregorio Arcos Villanueva started the international expansion of the company. Today, Arcos is still a family owned business and proud of its remarkable heritage.
To learn more about the history of Arcos, see this larger timeline image.
And then if you need to be aware of Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife cost, attribute in addition to product reviews from shopper, it is possible to click THIS LINK . I am hoping this particular post will help you for you to purchase Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife merchandise, or perhaps this specific publish can assist you to find some other product that is or even greater than Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife as well as similar.
Listed below are some this snap shots involving Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife:
The Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife Price :
As soon as you examine my own post Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife. We all expect until this Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife item has already been fit to suit your needs. When you however must come across product other than Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife, you should utilize seek container or perhaps explore within every single Chef’s Knives type. Then would like to purchase Arcos Color Prof 8-Inch Chef Knife, remember to just click BUY BUTTON below.